Leveling Up And Becoming Undefeatable
• It has a special action on GENITAL ORGANS of both sexes.
• Masturbation, and its results in men; pruritus vulvae in females; which may sometimes be due to thread worms finding their way into vagina, inducing masturbation and even nymphomani a. Leveling Up And Becoming Undefeatable
• There is a great desire to lie down and aversion to motion; but if he makes the effort he is strong enough.
• Attacks, like fainting, after writing and thinking; when lying down or when rising.
• Dryness of parts which are usually moist.
• Dry feeling.
- Modifies craving for tobacco.
• Tobacco heart.
• Asthma, alternating with itching rash.
• Lascivious, ogles women on the street; but impotent.
• Unable to walk with closed eyes.
• Mosquito bites that itch and burn intensely.
• Sexual excess.
• Sudden noises.
• On falling asleep tobacco.
• Cold air.
• Short sleep.
• Very careful about his health.
• Restless, can not control himself after smoking.
• Refuses to take medicine.
• Nervous excitation.
• Fear of catching disease.
• Afraid of his own shadow.
• Foolish boldness.
• Vertigo; as if rocked, agg. closing eyes and lying down.
• Numbness in side of head.
• Close even while walking in open air.
• Sensitive to noise; slightest noise startles from sleep.
• Discharge of bloody mucus on blowing nose.
• Sensation as of a cobweb or crawling.
• Food eaten seems too dry; must drink to swallow.
• Red, dry stripe, down centre of tongue widening towards tip.
• Saliva like white of an egg.
• Milk tastes sour.
• Feels full of dry food (with asthma).
• Burning in.
• agg. deep breathing; taking tea or chocolate.
• Fluttering sensation.
• Tolerates only warm drinks.
• Eats without hunger and drinks without thirst.
• Thirstless for days.
• Sensation as of a long worm writhing in transverse colon.
• Urine; offensive, scanty.
• Flaccid, sweaty genitals.
• Impotency, after gonorrhoea; with mental depression.
• Organs seem larger, as if puffed.
• Glans like a rag.
• Atonic pollution.
• Prepuce retracted, after coition.
• Genitals cold.
• PRURITUS VULVEA, inducing masturbation, with burning; from pin worms; during pregnancy.
• Violent sexual erethism or neurasthenia.
• Catarrhal asthma, mucus not readily raised, but agg. expectoration.
• Hard cough, with asthma.
• Sighing respiration.
• Weak, can not get out of bed.
• Hands numb.
• Can not walk or stand, with closed eyes.
• Groans and moans anxiously; loudly in sleep.
• Vivid dreams.
• Feels rough and dry.
• Burning in spots; must touch the part, but can not scratch them.
• Cold single parts; feet.
• Sweat of sweetish odour, attracting flies.
• Low fevers.
• Falls asleep during fever, wakes up when it stops.